About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Monday, June 30, 2008

Aren't fans the ones you DON'T punch in the face?


Part III of the Buyer's Guide will be up...when it is. Work stuff prevails, and all that. However, that's not going to stop, at the very least, a quick take on my end. Here's some titles for a future Amy Winehouse greatest hits album...provided her career (and her body) last long enough to justify one.
- Amy Winehouse's Greatest Hits

- Pull No Punches

- Through the Crack(s)

- Oh, Beehive

- No, No, No (which is what record execs should be saying to a greatest hits album at this point.)

- You Know That I'm No Good

And as a bonus, a title for the (probably not) future CD from her live performance at the Glastonbury Festival.

- Amy Winehouse: Live and Swinging

4 comments:

Seresecros said...

LEAVE AMY WINEHOUSE ALOOOONNNNEEEEE!

Mr. Controversy said...

Lol. I'll admit, what I've heard of her music I've enjoyed. The poor woman is a mess though. Oh, is there going to be a review of The Stolen Earth? I'm anxious to see what you have to say, particularly of the finale, which was a giant WTF?!

Seresecros said...

I'll be addressing that one on Friday. I can understand why people dig at Amy Winehouse - she's pretty much asking for it. I just like to wonder how the Beatles would have coped if the press had been as nasty in their day... and in honesty, I get the impression the fan tried something, which is why she attacked. Otherwise they would surely have gone to the press to sell their story... wouldn't they?

I hate my press and love singers, basically.

Mr. Controversy said...

Amen to that. I'm actually checking Back to Black out from the library this week to give it a full proper listen. All the cheap jokes aside, I hope the woman cleans up and recovers because she definitely has talent, it's just that she's so "tabloid friendly".

Blog Archive