About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bring it the fuck on...

If you're seeing Get Smart this weekend (WHICH YOU SHOULD! I'll give you ten reasons tomorrow.) you're going to see the Disaster Movie trailer. Jesus fuck, did it hurt. They're stooping to making fun of movies before they even SEE them, just going by the trailers. Sex and the City and Hancock are BOTH featured in the film, as well as a stupid fucking gag from Zohan, only executed by Juno! Three out of those four movies were IN PRODUCTION around the same time as this one. They weren't even in theaters when this shit happened, unless they seriously just shoot this shit three months before release. It's an aneurysms crossed with a heart attack, multiplied by a tax audit. OH, and while we're at it, I totally fucking called the Juno bit in a little parody of "movie" movies I wrote, Oscar Movie. (I'll publish the script if anyone is interested in reading it.)

Anyway, that's not the evil, glee inducing half of it...it's being released in August. That's right, the big boys behind the retardation of American Cinema are going to be making their first summer release. And all I can say is this...

BRING IT THE FUCK ON, ASSHOLES! WE'RE READY!


I don't care what I have to do, I'm going to undermine this film as much as I can. This is not going to be forgiven, forgotten, or even accepted. It HAS to stop.

Until next time, I'm Mr. Controversy. Let the mayhem begin.

2 comments:

Seresecros said...

Can one man alone save the World from retardation? I have faith in you, but I still predict this movie will hit the top of the box office.

Mr. Controversy said...

One man alone...no. One man, backed by tons of others...that's more even odds. Spread the word my good friend, and together we all can stop them.

Blog Archive