- You LOVE movie catchphrases being mocked in horrific ways.
- You LOVE seeing movies being reduced to said catchphrases, and being mocked by vulgarity and slapstick violence. (i.e. cows being dropped, clothing being ripped, people being stomped by elephants, and babies kicking horsefaced people in the face.)
- You LOVE the movie 10,000 BC.
- You LOVE the thought of Amy Winehouse as an alcoholic Sabretoothed Tiger who drinks and eats babys.
- You LOVE Carmen Elektra and Kim Kardashian
- You LOVE getting gangraped in the eyes and ears and keep seeing shitty films like this.
If you don't LOVE all of that, then frankly you need not apply. If you do, get ready for the fun! (::sarcasm off::)
FINAL NOTE UPDATE: It looks like Lionsgate in general is organizing these auctions, because posters from The Spirit are also being auctioned off. Do the kids a favor, go for these posters instead. Think of a bid you'd make, then double it, so as to compensate for the lack of bids for the Disaster Movie posters. Or maybe we could bid on who gets to set them on fire. Behold, The Spirit auction...http://www.superherohype.com/news/spiritnews.php?id=7556