About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Friday, August 22, 2008

100th Post Extravaganza


I'm moved into my new office, working for a new company, and it's the 100'th post of Mr. Controversy. Hoo-freakin-rah. I'd like to thank everyone for reading and making the last hundred posts feel like more of a communal entertainment experience, and not just the shameless grab for attention and fame it really is...er, was...um, feels like. Anyhow, it's good to see you all again, and I'm looking forward to keep up the work. (It's not my place to say whether it's good work or not.)

Forever indebted,

Mr. C

6 comments:

Seresecros said...

In real life, I imagine you usually dress in a similar fashion to Brian in that photo.

Mr. Controversy said...

If I had it my way, I would dress like that every day. Until I've sold tons of books and get invited to the right parties/social circles though, it'll be standard Hawaiian shirts in my spare time. One day though...

Kurgan said...

Careful, you don't want to get content blocked.

Mr. Controversy said...

Content blocked? Why?

Kurgan said...

pics of naked men coming out of a cake

Mr. Controversy said...

Ah...if it were a real person, and anything were seen, they'd have a strong case. But it's Family Guy, and it's Peter Griffin, so I'm hoping for no trouble.

Thanks kindly for the warning though.

Blog Archive