About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I'm working on something big..."

I was going to post a story today about the evolution of marketing and how it's evolved over time. I eventually decided not to, because I felt that I wasn't giving the article enough time to breath and evolved. (Plus I feel it's a little sprawling and rambling.) So instead, I have decided to take my time with the article, and perhaps use it in a book I'd like to publish sometime in the future, comprising of some of the "best bits" from the blog, as well as exclusive shite I didn't publish or write for the Internet. I'm not trying to rip you guys off, I'm just trying to make sure that what I think is one of the smartest, most coheirant pieces I've written in a while doesn't get rushed. Don't worry, I'll put some of it out here for you all to read. I'm not completely heartless. Just thought you'd like the heads up. Expect a survival guide to Rock Concerts and the final web chapter of The Devil v. George W. Bush soon, kids! Until then, I leave you with some videos of Paper Route, a pretty awesome new band I discovered with my brother this past weekend (more on that later):



No comments:

Blog Archive