About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Business of Controversy

So the weekend was a lot of fun, but as a result of being off both Friday and Monday, I seem to be a little lazy in getting back on the horse and writing. Nevertheless, I do plan to have that Family Guy column up soon. (I'd just like to actually watch the old episode, as well as the newer episode I specified in the Prologue. I'm not excusing myself from the assignment.)

Unlike Family Guy, I don't have a staff of manatees in a tank throwing random idea balls into a machine. On top of the writer's block, work is getting interesting due to some complications thrown my way by my boss, so it's a little more difficult to get back to business than usual. Sorry folks, but at least I threw you that McCain video this morning. Until next time...whenever the hell that is. It'll be soon though.

No comments:

Blog Archive