About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sarah Palin is a Stupid White Woman...

...and I hope America does not take her as a representative of women everywhere, of any color or variation. She's the exception to the rule, as Smart Woman Rachel Maddow explains. Ms. Maddow, I would invite you to dinner if I wasn't taken at this moment. I still would though, as a friend and admirer. You, ma'am, truly kick ass.



P.S. Governor Palin, one of those "bloggers in his mother's basement" happened to be your friend, and mine, Adam Brickley. The man who was credited with getting YOUR Wasilla Hillbilly ass into the VP slot that Pawlenty, Romney, and Huckabee were vying for. He got his yesterday, and now it's your turn. In the words of Shaun the Zombie Hunter, "GET FUCKED FOUR EYES!"

2 comments:

Michele said...

So since I'm sitting here in my pajamas, working on a new blog I'm inventing, in the house I bought with the good credit help of my parents...Sarah Palin is an idiot.

There's just not much else to say. I am just so glad, and grateful, that her airtime will peter out sooner and sooner (as opposed to increase over the next four years).

Mr. Controversy said...

Here's hoping her media circle shrinks to the point where the only front page she'll make is that of the "Wasilla World View" or whatever the Hell their paper is names.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, it's much appreciated. :)