About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bastard in a Basket.com – The H.W. Plainview Blogs: Entry 2

Entry: “The Long Train Home, or My Father’s Forgotten Sins Are Nothing More Than Mere Tragedies of His Former Life”
Entry Dated: January 12th
Mood: Grumpy

The TRUE bastard of the Plainview household tried to put me on a train, AGAIN, in order to get me out of his sight. He still thinks that shit’s gonna work?! I counted, this is the fiftieth time he’s put me on a train! When is he going to realize I just jump off the caboose and hope for the warm embrace of Death, which never comes for me so I just walk back home. What’s worse, he pretends to MISS me yelling about how he “abandoned his child” and “abandoned his boy”. If I could hear, I’d probably go deaf anyway with all the howling he does. You’d think he was trying to win a fucking Oscar over here, he’s such a whiney bitch. A whiney bitch who’s pleased with the sauce, if you pick up on what I’m saying. I swear, if I have to trip over one more goddamn Jack Daniel’s bottle, I’ll bludgeon him with it. Talk about giving the old man a taste of his own medicine. Why the fuck did he have to find my basket? Why couldn’t I be raised by wolves? At least then, I’d have a cooler excuse for pissing on the fireplace besides, “I hate my old man”. *sigh* At least I have my Playboys. They always keep me company. Oh Miss January...you show no judgements, only cleavage.

No comments:

Blog Archive