About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Friday, March 6, 2009

I swear I have an excuse...

I kinda took a week off from the blogging duties over here. It was an unexpected absense really, but an absense nonetheless. I was going to come back on Tuesday (after the massive snow that built up here) with a bit about the Bush Memos released to the Obama Administration, but the most I could come up with was Bush 43 bitching about Taco Day at the White House cafeteria. The rest of the week just kinda went downhill from there, so I apologize for the lack of material and postings this week. I haven't forgotten about you all, or who I am. I've just been rather sluggish this past week. I'm seeing Watchmen tomorrow, so that'll probably give me something to write about next week. I've also been working on my long overdue Oscar rundown, so that should provide some fun as well.

I'm afraid I haven't taught you all much this week, so you're just going to have to take some knowledge from somewhere else. Might I suggest this new educational program my brother and I have recently discovered?



Thank you, readers. Theaders.

No comments: