About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Note To the Followers


You are a sick lot. You truly all disgust me, with your books and your "popular culture", and your cat rape. You all have unhealthy obsessions, sometimes value shiny pretty things over those things with substance, and you all have committed so many grammatical infractions that it would give an English major a massive conniption.

In short...never have I found a group of people that so perfectly fit the demographic I've been looking to reach. I love you all, keep up the good work, and thanks for all the fish.

7 comments:

Sarah The Anime Librarian said...

Here's one to blow your mind: I'm a dyslexic librarian. I have a honest to go medical reason I can't spell...so I dont even try anymore! I like to think fo it as "Creative English" :)

The Caustic Critic said...

Yes...that does sound like me.

I'm happy to have found someone out there on the interweb who is determinedly odd in the same kinds of ways.

Keep up the good work!
Siege

Julie said...

Your picture makes me happy. Everyone should get a chance to punch a British koala.

Mr. Controversy said...

Julie, dear, did you have a bad experience with a koala? I don't understand why you'd want to punch the poor thing.

Julie said...

I just want to destroy something that is beautiful. :)

Figgylicious said...

We love you too. Long live the loose conglomerate of internet weirdos who have bad grammar and read each other's stuff!

Although, hey, English is my second (no wait, third) language, so I have an excuse.

Mr. Controversy said...

Julie: That in itself was beautiful...even if I fear for the poor koalas that was just awesome. It needs to be used as a line in some movie of some sort that hasn't been written yet.

Figgy: Amen. That's the exact type of community of minds that brought us things like "Naked Lunch" or "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo", so it can only help society that such groupings still exist.