About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cry ADamantly In Exception Ravaged Under Love. Especially Solar Youth, On Uncharted Actions Linked and Liable!

Hi again.

Mr. Controversy here to explain yet ANOTHER problem that’s been plaguing my humble corner of the Internet. Apparently dazzled by my bitchings on the Web, Diablo Cody hacked into my blog and started writing things on my blog that weren’t…well, they certainly weren’t something you’d hear in Utah. Once again, a false announcement of my retirement has been perpetrated, so I have to set the story straight once more.

That mention of Utah was no fluke…I’m moving there come next spring. I’m getting married, settling down, and having a big family as God intended me to. Don’t worry, I’ll still be writing…just not here. In fact I’m going to do what I was supposed to do in the first place…start writing books. Wonderous fantasies about my hopes, my dreams, and my Edward…ian streak. (I can’t help but enjoy those Edwardians!)

I hope that all of you are well, and I hope that you all positively sparkle at this news as I have in making it! Sparkle brilliantly into the sun, as if you were made of a million diamonds! Shine on you crazed marble Adonises!

Sincerely, Mr. Controversy (now Matthew Smith)

No comments:

Blog Archive