About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's Next?

I think I'm gonna take that break after all. Fear not though, I have a big project I've started work on and I'm still keeping busy. (A comedy script, if you're curious.) Also, I think I just need some time to let things fall as they may. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared right now and I feel like every morning I wake up and my mind's flipped a coin to see what type of day it's going to be. I'm not going to let it keep me down though. I'm learning not to be so passive, while at the same time I'm learning where and when to draw the line.

I honestly don't know if I'll be back to writing next week, or next month, or whenever. But I will be back. I promise that. I don't want to shutter this place up, but at the same time I need to have something to offer. Right now, I feel I have nothing to offer. I have to work on that. So please, pour over the old selections, and of course write in with suggestions. I'll see what I can do. Until next time, thank you.

Mike

2 comments:

Sarah The Anime Librarian said...

Be thinking of you, and wishing you well. When you return, we'll be here waiting.

Mr. Controversy said...

Thank you, very much. :)

Blog Archive