About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Friday, June 26, 2009

Best Thing of Today: 6/25/09 - 6/28/09


Appologies for the lack of update yesterday. Kyle and I had an adventure that took us from a morning at Knoebels to an afternoon near Centralia, and finally to a showing of Revenge of the Fallen. Knoebel's was great, Centralia wasn't as spooky as we'd hoped (might have been in the wrong part of town), and Revenge of the Fallen sucked. (Yeah, Michael Bay...you failed again.) There will be a huge rant about that later.

As for today...I should be going on my third date with the Possible Wonderful Amazing Girlfriend, and the weekend is the weekend so that's a victory in and of itself. I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation after...rest and relaxation. Though, as a downside, I couldn't sleep last night so I'm slightly dragging today. Not enough to slow me down, but enough to make me twitchy. (Which means naptime when I get home.)

Have a good weekend everyone! I'll see you all either later today or Monday.

2 comments:

The Caustic Critic said...

Knoebel's IS great! I had no idea you were located so close to my former hometown!

Mr. Controversy said...

I'm actually in Central New Jersey, but not above an awesome 3 hour drive into an awesome area. I'm definitely going back their one day, it's that awesome!

Blog Archive