About Me

My photo
Mike Reyes, aka Mr. Controversy, has considered himself a writer ever since he was a child. He wrote for various school publications from about 1995 until 2006, and currently runs both The Bookish Kind and Mr. Controversy, which is an offshoot of the regular column he wrote in High School. He's also authored several short stories such as "The Devil's Comedian", "The Devil v. George W. Bush", and most recently "Wait Until Tomorrow". He resides in New Jersey. Any inquiries for reprinting, writing services, or general contact, should be forwarded to: michaelreyes72@hotmail.com

The Mr. Controversy Fan Club

Photobucket

Our mascot, "The Owl of Distain"


Become a Facebook Fan
Follow my Tweets

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday Video - 1/14/10

I haven't been back on  here full time just yet, but I'm trying to think up some ideas as to what I should be posting on here.  I've been out of the Political Loop for a bit, so that option needs to wait; I can do the Entertainment Loop but that would get repetitive after a while; and I can also do the Short Fiction Loop, but that would require an idea and that would probably interfere with the editing process on The Collegiate.  For now though, I don't have to worry about it and neither should you, because it's Friday.  Let's celebrate the weekend with everyone's favorite semi aquatic egg laying mammal of action!  Happy Friday, all.

No comments: